Have you been having one bad day after another? Been getting sick a lot? Maybe getting into fights with your friends, roommates or loved ones? Perhaps there is more going on that meets the eye!
We are constantly projecting the energy of our bad moods into the world around us and on top on this, the world around us is absorbing and storing this negative energy.
Do you want to feel empowered and full of energy every day? Your home can easily be shifted from a low to a high vibration with some easy techniques. Check out this video below to learn how it’s done!
1. Cleaning-When cleaning visualizes that you are cleaning the energy too. If you were sick on the couch then that area of the couch needs to be cleaned. Pick up the items in the physical space, shake them off and literally move the stagnant energy!
2. Salt– Salt is an amazing purifier of energy. It absorbs and cleans everywhere it goes. Putting salt around your house, wiping down the walls with salt water and sprinkling salt on the carpet an hour before you vacuum can drastically change the vibration of your home.
3. Get Fresh Air-Right after a rain storm, when the air is the purest, open up all of the windows in your home to clean out the air. Sometimes the air we breathe will essentially be the same air we have been breathing for a few months. If you were sick at any time within the last few months you need to do this one!
4. Get a Plant!– Having something alive, such as a plant, with brightening up the energy in your home. Plants project a warm healthy energy and can really brighten up the energy of your space. It will also naturally clean the air reducing illness. Having plants at work can reduce sick days as well.
5. Move your Furniture- Break up your old energy patterns by rearranging your furniture at least every six months! Look up and try out some new Feng Shui techniques around your house and see if you like the changes. This will move the energy around your home and really create a new awesome feeling when you are done.
6. Sage– This is the most powerful technique and I use it often. If you have been getting into fights or having a series of bad days you should seriously consider picking up some sage. You can find it at many places including crystal shops and online. Take just a little sage, light the corner so it begins to smoke and then walk around your home making sure that a little of the scent gets everywhere.
The native Americans have used this purification technique before sacred ceremonies for hundreds of years and it really works! I will blow the sage smoke into every corner and even trade off with my family making sure we have blown a little of the sage smoke on each other.
Let us know in the comments if you have had an experience with negative energy in your home and how you cleaned it.